You have stuff – stuff that needs to be protected. That’s where we come in.
Phitz bags are constructed of sturdy, water-resistant fabrics lined with rip-resistant nylon that will hold up for years to come. Inside our Medium Charcoal Gray Cable Bag, plenty of dense foam padding keeps your cables, effects units, microphones, wireless systems, and and other gear safe and sound without adding too much bulk. The main compartment includes eight (8) plastic-reinforced movable dividers so you can organize your gear just how you like it. Everything is held together by sturdy #10 nylon zippers topped off with custom rubber pulls and, since they’re rust-proof, they’ll stand up to the elements and set your mind at ease. Transporting all your gear is a breeze with an adjustable shoulder strap and a reinforced carry handle.
Designed with love in Chicago, and built in our very own workshop in Shenzhen, China, we’ve worked hard to build the perfect bag just for you. Whether you’re going to a gig or to practice, Phitz’s bags will get you there.
- Reinforced carry handle, padded shoulder strap, tough 1680D exterior fabric and 400D lining, as well as rust-proof #10 zippers
- Sewn together with heavy-duty polyester luggage thread
- Main compartment internal dimensions of 20″ x 10″ x 9″
- Includes eight (8) plastic-reinforced movable dividers. Additional two pack sold separately
- Full-width front and end pockets
- Padded with 10mm of dense EPE foam