You have stuff – stuff that needs to be protected. That’s where we come in.
Phitz bags are constructed of sturdy, water-resistant fabrics lined with rip-resistant nylon that will hold up for years to come. Inside our Large Black Stage Duffle Bag, plenty of dense foam padding keeps your laptop or small controller, recording interface, cables, pedals, and other gear safe and sound without adding too much bulk. The elastic retention system holds tools and accessories securely, and the Velcro tie-down system keeps cable organized. Everything is held together by sturdy #10 nylon zippers topped off with custom rubber pulls and, since they’re rust-proof, they’ll stand up to the elements and set your mind at ease. Transporting all your gear is a breeze with an adjustable shoulder strap and a reinforced carry handle.
Designed with love in Chicago, and built in our very own workshop in Shenzhen, China, we’ve worked hard to build the perfect bag just for you. Whether you’re going to a gig or to practice, Phitz’s bags will get you there.
- Designed with the minimalist in mind, this black stage duffle bag is constructed of durable polyester. It’s reliable, versatile, and anything but plain.
- The Phitz stage duffle is designed to carry a 17″ laptop or small controller, recording interface, cables, pedals, and more. The elastic retention system holds tools and accessories securely, and the Velcro tie-down system keeps cable organized.
- With a reinforced carry handle, padded shoulder strap, nylon rip stop lining and rust-proof #10 zippers, sewn with heavy duty polyester luggage thread, this bag is guaranteed not to fail by our 1 year warranty.
- The main compartment’s internal dimensions are 16″ x 10″ x 7.5″ and includes a movable divider. Enough room to organize and carry a huge variety of cables, effects units, microphones, wireless systems, and more.
- Padded with 10mm of dense EPE foam to protect every inch of your gear, our Large Black Stage Duffle will keep your stuff safe.