You have stuff – stuff that needs to be protected. That’s where we come in. Phitz bags are constructed of sturdy, water-resistant fabrics lined with rip-resistant nylon that will hold up for years to come.
Inside our XL Black Stage Duffle Bag, plenty of dense foam padding keeps your laptop or small controller, recording interface, cables, pedals, and other gear safe and sound without adding too much bulk. The elastic retention system holds tools and accessories securely, and the Velcro tie-down system keeps cable organized. Everything is held together by sturdy #10 nylon zippers topped off with custom rubber pulls and, since they’re rust-proof, they’ll stand up to the elements and set your mind at ease. Transporting all your gear will be a breeze with an adjustable shoulder strap and a reinforced carry handle.
Designed with love in Chicago, and built in our very own workshop in Shenzhen, China, we’ve worked hard to build the perfect bag just for you. Whether you’re going to a gig or to practice, Phitz’s XL Black Stage Duffle will get you there.
- Designed in a collaboration between seasoned musicians and luggage designers united by a common goal of creating long-lasting gear to fit everything you need on the road.
- Constructed of durable 1680D polyester. It’s reliable, versatile, and anything but plain.
- Includes 3 movable dividers and 6 velcro tie-down straps for infinite configuration possibilities
- The main compartment’s internal dimensions are 16″ x 11″ x 10.5″. Enough room to organize and carry a huge variety of cables, effects units, microphones, wireless systems, and more.
- Padded with 10mm of dense EPE foam to protect every inch of your gear, our XL Black Stage Duffle will keep your stuff safe.